-
July 2nd, 2005, 02:14 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I am really disappointed about the limtis being placed on the dolls this year! I wrote to MCM about my disappointment. If we all did this (those who actually are attending the sale), I think it would be impactful. Now, it may certainly be true that they received less dolls, which I what I beleive probably occurred. However, in the past, there have been more than enough dolls to go around, well into the day, and many were available on the "free" day. Wouldn't they prefer to make more available to the paying shoppers? I am sure there would still be some available the next day, as not everyone intends on buying two who have a ticket anyway! If you so chose, please go to the MCM website and click on "contact us". There is a form to fill out and then some selections. Click on teh first question for the Benefit Sale (The 2nd one is for volunteering. Just explain your disappointment and if it is NOT due to the number of donations recevied, perhaps they will do something to change it for next year (or even still this year!) I mentioned that by the time I pay for a hotel room and my ticket, if I am only able to purchase ONE historical, then I might as well do so straight from the company. Perhaps if disappointed is expressed, they will see that it may no longer be worth the trip for many.
gret
-
July 2nd, 2005, 02:55 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Thanks, Melissa. I just think that if they see that many of us stay overnight and realize the expenses involved in only getting one historical, that they will hopefully realize the impact it may have on their sale. However, if it is due to the fact that they received less in inventory, then it may be out of their control.
Gret
-
July 2nd, 2005, 03:40 PM
#3
Inactive Member
That's a great idea. This is my first time going to the sale and I'm dissapointed about only being able to get 1 historical too. I've already booked my hotel room so its too late to change my mind now, but I'm not really going to be saving any money in the end if I can only get 1 doll. I will e-mail them too! Maybe it will help!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks